Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and managed by Avid Learning and provides general information about the company and programs conducted and/or hosted by the company. All content (including trademarks) displayed on this website is owned by Avid Learning.
Avid Learning retains all copyright and other intellectual property rights with respect to the content available and displayed on this website including but not limited to images, videos, text and logos.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- The content of this website is only for the personal use of the visitors to this website and they shall not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes.
- You may display and share content of the website for personal and non-commercial use subject to following guidelines :
- The user may share the content of the website solely for the non- commercial usage as long as they mention Avid Learning and its partners on all communications.
- The user may republish and/or embed the content on their website as long as the same has been linked to Avid Learning’s website – www.avidlearning.in
- The user may republish and/or embed the content on their personal social media channels as long as the same has been linked to Avid Learning’s website – www.avidlearning.in
- The user can print portions of the materials from the website solely for the non-commercial usage
- If Avid Learning, at any point of time, becomes aware of the inappropriate use of the website or any of its contents breaching the above mentioned guidelines, it may respond in any way it deems suitable/appropriate. It may also report to law enforcement agencies any action that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it may receive of such illegal conduct.
- Avid Learning reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without prior notice to the concerned party.
- Avid Learning reserves the right to change or modify the contents of this website, including this disclaimer, at any time.
Cancellations, exchanges and refunds
- One Ticket admits only one person to all the programs and workshops.
- Avid Learning programs tickets are not transferable, unless the same has been informed to Avid Learning 24 hrs prior to the program and/or workshops
- Avid Learning will be happy to exchange, cancel and refund transactions done through net-banking if the same is intimated to the organization 24 hrs prior to the program and/or workshops.
- In case you would like to exchange, cancel and refund transactions, request you to contact email@example.com.
- In case if the user fail to intimate Avid Learning about their cancellation of the services 24 hrs before the said program and/or workshop, the same will be considered as sold and will not be refunded or transferred.
- Online Payment : We accept Visa, MasterCard, RuPay cards.
- Net Banking :
You can send us your payment through an online transfer, details mentioned below :
Company Name - Essar Foundation
Bank Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank
Savings A/c No : 29082008002
IFSC Code : KKBK0000638
Add : Unit No. A-1, A-05, Matulya Centre-A, Mumbai – 400013.
You can send your cheque via courier to the following address:
Name on the Cheque : Essar Group Foundation
- Courier to:
Manohar Jha Avid Learning
Essar House, 11 K.K. Marg
Opp. Mahalaxmi Racecourse
Mahalaxmi, Mumbai – 34
Email confirmation: Your booking confirmation will be sent via an email. This confirmation needs to be printed and shown at the registration desk.
SMS Confirmations: Your booking confirmation will be sent via an sms to you. This confirmation need to be displayed at the registration desk.
Avid Learning is totally committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and fully appreciate and respect the importance of privacy on the Internet. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you - e.g. online Payment or payment through cash.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to the Avid Learning website.
As part of Avid Learning community we may occasionally update you on our new programs, workshops and events via e-mail. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us when you become a member of Avid Learning. If you want to stop receiving such mails, you can unsubscribe.